Friday, July 10, 2009

10 Weeks, 5 Days

I'm going to have rock hard calves.

I came up with an amazing idea this evening. So remember how I mentioned how sweet this boy has been? Well apparently that was temporary. Don't get me wrong, he's still the darn sweetest boy ever ... but ... he has his moments where I wonder if he'd be a popular exhibit at the San Diego Wild Animal Park (that place is cool!). He's a little tiger in more ways than one. I regress ... Even though he has his moments, I now have some capacity of calming him down. This usually has some element of walking vigorously, dancing, or bouncing and all while being sung to, playing music to or shushed. Tonight, as the little tiger started to get going, I cranked my favorite album [at the moment], and started pacing the apartment and dancing. He calmed a little but continued to fuss. I then impulsively started doing some half squats with him propped against my shoulder. He calmed down, let out a few good belches, and passed out with in a few minutes. After only a few minutes, I was warm and my legs were already feeling the burn. Booyah!

Oh cuteness below...

































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Something that works for Thurston, and benefits you as well! :) BTW....I totally love pic of T-boy in the hat!

MissAnneThrope said...

You make purty babies.