Tuesday, September 30, 2008

11 Weeks 3 Days


Below my chin, I can see my stomach protruding. I keep thinking: oh my god, I'm getting fat again and then I remember that I'm pregnant. My weight is really only fluctuating about 2-4 pounds above normal according to my home scale. But my little blob is growing a ton right now, according to all the pregnancy literature. Also, MS is fading. I don't feeling like I'm going to throw up all day, just parts of the day now. Apparently hormonal production is starting to switch to the placenta so I should be feeling even more better (grammatical error allowed here because I'm lazy) soon.

I'm still pretty grumpy at night and then wired in the morning. Both probably equally annoying to Dave but he takes it well. He's a pretty good one, that man.

Anyway, I'm going to go now because I'm hungry and I have to get ready for work. Seriously, if I don't eat now, I will become a hungry monster shortly and wreck havoc upon this place in search of something to feast on. I'm feeling the empty stomach nausea coming on. It's really fun.

1 comment:

Angel said...

I'm happy to read that Dave is being so supportive! Just goes to show you're the right one for him!

Question: You're vegitarian right? I'm sure it depends on the doctor, but what are your doc's thoughts on that? Does he/she say it's ok?