Saturday, November 15, 2008

18 Weeks

So I got my official congratulatory letter from PSU of my acceptance into the Masters of Public Administration program. Please note that I applied right before I found out I was pregnant. Being as stubborn as I am, I know I can't back out now. I'm setting myself up for one class Winter term, skip Spring and then return again in the Fall. I know I'm crazy but grad school will open a lot of doors for me.

Dave turned the big 2-7 this last week. We went hiking at Multnomah Falls and chowed on homemade chocolate chip cookies. It was nice to actually have an entire day off together.
















On the pregnancy side of things, I think I'm much nicer now. I'm still a little grumpy at night but that just may be me normally ;). At least I'm not tearing down tree branches and breaking things anymore. I have a lot more energy and even managed to stay up until 2 am last night!! Of course I only stayed out until 11, then went home to ball my eyes out to a less-than-great film (Miss Conception) and read my book. But I did stay up! I think it's a new record.

Anyway, I'm really only writing this to procrastinate on laundry and cleaning, so without further adieu....18 week belly pictures:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, congrats on getting into PSU, Moe! I know you will do well and find it very interesting. At some point I will also apply to get into the MSW program.