Sunday, August 2, 2009

14 Weeks (3 months, 1 week)

I've been back at work for the past three weeks. The first week was hell. Thurston was refusing the bottle and Dave was at the end of his rope. I was going home on my lunches to nurse. However, now Dave is a pro and Thurston takes the bottle no problem. I thought it would be weird to pump at work but it's not that bad. It gives me a chance to relax and connect with my little guy. He's three months, 1 week and 100% breastfed. My goal is to make it to a year.

He's still really skinny, which had me worried so I scheduled a check up for today. He's measuring 25" long and 11 pounds, 14.5 oz. He's in the 16th percentile in weight and 80th in length! LONG and skinny! The doctor isn't too concerned and thinks part of his low weight could be his transition to the bottle.

In other news, Trish had Lilly Thursday morning. She is so beautiful! She looks so much like her handsome big brother. Dave and I wish we could visit but we'll get to see her when they come up for our wedding. I can't wait!










































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the pics of Lilly on Trish's Facebook. She's cute!
I am glad Thurston transitioned well to the bottle :)